- qtQT Cabins
- Venues & Events
Thanks to the beautiful ladies of spaQ, we’ve got a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for the salad everyone’s addicted to at spaQ! With raspberries, feta, roast beetroot and rocket – we’re getting hungry just thinking about it!
- 1 bunch baby or small beetroots washed, trimmed & halved.
- 4 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Himalayan salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 beetroot leaves
- 2 good handfuls of rocket
- 100g Persian Feta broken roughly in to comfortably proportioned chunks
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds & nuts (we’re loving a mixture of walnuts, pine nuts, pumpkin and sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 raspberries
- 2 teaspoons the finest balsamic vinegar dressing you can get your hands on!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pop them in a baking dish & toss with oil, garlic, salt & a generous grind of pepper then roast for approximately 30 minutes.
- Wash & drain the rocket & beetroot leaves (spinach is also a tasty addition!) then dress with that fine, fine balsamic dressing.
- Toast the nuts and seeds very carefully for a couple of minutes or so until they start to smell ohhh so good. Make sure you shake, shake, shimmy that pan so the nuts & seeds don’t burn on the bottom! Set aside to cool.
- When the beetroot is done, let it cool a before tossing them through.
- When your nuts & beets are cooked & cooled, toss it all through the salad greenery, sprinke the raspberries & broken feta on top.
The Wedding of Canan & Ahmet Orcan
Welcome to a tale spun straight out of a fairytale and step into the magical…Fancy a little Broadway?
The Tony Award- and Olivier Award-winning musical Come from Away calls Home of the Arts…
QT SocialFeeling a little social? Follow QT
- Venues & Events