- qtQT Cabins
- Venues & Events
Situated at Miami, on the Gold Coast, Australia, “ the Gold Coast Organic Farmers Market” is the area’s first and only truly Organic Growers Market, selling the best quality, tastiest, most nutritious produce available to you.
Every Sunday from 06:00 AM to 11:30 AM, this totally unique Market provides an extensive and complete range of the freshest, absolutely straight from the farm, guaranteed Certified Organically grown seasonal (and interstate) vegetables and fruit.
Our very friendly, knowledgeable stallholders also offer Organic products such as:
- “Picked yesterday” seasonal fresh produce.
- Fresh and dried versions of all the popular herbs.
- “Heritage” varieties of some seasonal vegetables eg; dandelion greens, kale, daikon radish, chard…
- The best tasting fruits in season (incomparable!)
- Sourdough crusty, wholemeal, wholesome breads of all your favourite grains. (also gluten free)
- freshly-made espresso coffee and teas.
- breakfasts, smoothies and freshly made juices.
- home- made jams, sauces, spreads, dressings, chutneys, pickles etc.
- dried pet foods.
- safe and healthy cleaning products.
- books and information on healthier lifestyles.
- dry goods; grains, nuts, flours, dried fruits, grain miks, oils, etc, and a complete range of health foods.
- cosmetics – 100% truly Certified Organic
- fresh salad mixes and stir fry mixes
- honey, eggs, vinegars, nut butters…
- healthy herbal teas, qualified herbalist.
During the course of each month the Market also have a range of Community stalls promoting environmental awareness, and natural health practices and activities.
The Market also has a number of stalls that come at intervals rather than weekly eg; organic clothing and bedding, wild Alaskan salmon (the only healthy variety)……
Very family friendly atmosphere- non -organic customers won’t feel out of place at all!
If you just want the tastiest produce (just like it tasted in the “old days”), the truly freshest, best quality, really healthy foods at affordable prices, the Market has it all. Have a cuppa in the shade and enjoy the experience.
Parking is virtually right at the Market, and is plentiful.
Check out more details here.
The Wedding of Canan & Ahmet Orcan
Welcome to a tale spun straight out of a fairytale and step into the magical…Fancy a little Broadway?
The Tony Award- and Olivier Award-winning musical Come from Away calls Home of the Arts…
QT SocialFeeling a little social? Follow QT
- Venues & Events