- qtQT Cabins
- Venues & Events
words by kobi facto
Valentine’s Day is once again on the horizon and whether you subscribe to Hallmarks day-of-love or not, everyone could do with a little extra romance in their lives.
If nothing else, Valentine’s Day is a reminder that we should be telling our nearest and dearest we love them more often!
So here are our top 5 tips to Woo Your Boo this Valentine’s Day:
- Book a romantic dinner – it’s tried and true. And not the usual takeaway in your jim-jams with Netflix (as much as we love that too) but a REAL adult date night. Try Bazaar Restaurant for a marketplace dinner and a special gift on arrival; or Yamagen Japanese Restaurant for a theatrical twist at the Teppanyaki grill. Both options also come with a complimentary glass of bubbles to kick-start your special night – Check it out HERE.
- A couples spa treatment – A couple who spa together stay together! Robe-up and relax in style at spaQ. Start in the Hammam-inspired steam room and move into a soothing ‘freshly picked’ treatment of your choice. The couples room is a private oasis just for you and your beau to enjoy the blissful and therapeutic tonic of spaQ. Post treatment you can come back to earth in our relaxation space overlooking the pool, with a cup of tea or glass of bubbles. Ahhh – the perfect way to reconnect. More SpaQ deets HERE.
- Role Play at Stingray – A handsome stranger walks into the bar and offers to buy you a drink…Spice up your Valentine’s with a blind-date or role play at Stingray Lounge. Just a bit of fun coupled with a range of delicious cocktails. More details HERE.
- Staycay – You don’t have to travel far to feel miles away. To fuel the flames of passion this Valentine’s Day, QT Gold Coast have created a package so romantic; there’s a chance you could even miss the view from your designer accommodation (and it’s a pretty fantastic view).
To bring a sparkle to your lover’s eye, whisk them away to QT Gold Coast for a night of luxury, decadence and indulgence. QT’s Romantic Getaway includes everything your heart desires with a Luxury Ocean View room, chocolates and a bottle of bubbly to share with your loved one.
To keep the passion alive, even after you’ve left their luxurious gel beds, you’ll even receive His & Hers QT bathrobes to take home. You’ll also be treated to an indulgent breakfast in at the famed Bazaar Marketplace and a late checkout so that you can enjoy each other a little longer between the sheets.
Book online before 20th February.
- The gift that keeps giving – If you simply cannot decide what to do then a gift voucher is for you. It’s simple, thoughtful and means your love can choose the exact experience that their heart so desires. Plus, it’s delivered to your door – #winning – purchase those HERE.
A post shared by QT Gold Coast (@qtgoldcoast) on
The Wedding of Canan & Ahmet Orcan
Welcome to a tale spun straight out of a fairytale and step into the magical…Fancy a little Broadway?
The Tony Award- and Olivier Award-winning musical Come from Away calls Home of the Arts…
QT SocialFeeling a little social? Follow QT
- Venues & Events