- qtQT Cabins
- Venues & Events
Fur-Friendly Stays at QT
What the world needs now is love, dog love. Times have been ruff, so we want to give you and your best fur-iend a new leash on life. Let us cut to the chase: Pug-et about leaving your dog at home, QT has gone pet-friendly.
If your K9 is under 20 kilos, get ready for a special QT breed of doggo indulgence.
Our pet-friendly rooms come with fetching features and decadent in-room dogs’ dinner menus designed by QT Head of Treats.
Our bespoke pupQ doggy day spa service, in partnership with Hollywoof Gold Coast, will leave your bestie washed, maltese-d and looking doggone gorgeous! Think blueberry facials, mud masks and pawdicures fit fur a queen.
We’re fur reals. Just mutter the words and we’ll book you in for a playfully luxurious designer dog sleepover.
pupQ Spa Package
Sit back, relax and rest those paws with our doggy-deluxe spa package, provided by Hollywoof. Your fur-iend will be treated to a mineral mud bath with mud harvested from the mineral-rich Dead Sea in Israel followed by a warm massaging bath with shampoo and conditioner. To bring out those furry-features, your pooch will then receive a blueberry facial, pawdicure and mouth clean for those pearly whites. QT guests will also get the choice of daycare or a take-home cologne in your pooch’s signature scent of coconut or baby powder.
Small dogs (under 8kg): $80
Medium dogs (8 – 13kg): $90
Large dogs (>13kg): $100
Doggy dare care $25 for the day (7.30am – 5pm).Terms & Conditions
The QT Life isn’t just reserved for humans. But we do have a couple of pet friendly terms and conditions to ensure every guest checks into an extraordinary stay.
- We allow one pooch per room, with a maximum weight of 20 kilos.
- Your pup must sleep on the bed provided.
- To keep our rooms up to QT standard, a $150 cleaning fee will be taken at the time of booking and our housekeeping team will enter on a daily basis to keep your room sparkly and clean.
- We ask you leash your pooch at all times when in permitted public areas and that your fur baby is never left alone.
- Your pet must be fully house trained and we ask you take your bestie for regular bathroom breaks.
- Prior to check in, you must complete a waiver helping us get to know your pet a little better.
- Length of stay restrictions apply.
- Venues & Events