- Venues & EventsVenues & Events
Fur-Friendly Stays at QT
What the world needs now is love, dog love. Times have been ruff, so we want to give you and your best fur-iend a new leash on life. Let us cut to the chase: Pug-et about leaving your dog at home, QT has gone pet-friendly.
If your K9 is under 20 kilos, get ready for a special QT breed of doggo indulgence.
Our pet-friendly rooms come with fetching features, including a poochie cute mini bar packed with treats for whining and dining. And decadent in-room dogs’ dinner menus designed by QT Head of Treats Nic Wood.
Our bespoke pupQ doggy day spa service, in partnership with Hollywoof Gold Coast, will leave your bestie washed, maltese-d and looking doggone gorgeous! Think blueberry facials, mud masks and pawdicures fit fur a queen.
We’re fur reals. Just mutter the words and we’ll book you in for a playfully luxurious designer dog sleepover.
pupQ Spa Package
Sit back, relax and rest those paws with our doggy-deluxe spa package, provided by Hollywoof. Your fur-iend will be treated to a mineral mud bath with mud harvested from the mineral-rich Dead Sea in Israel followed by a warm massaging bath with shampoo and conditioner. To bring out those furry-features, your pooch will then receive a blueberry facial, pawdicure and mouth clean for those pearly whites. QT guests will also get the choice of daycare or a take-home cologne in your pooch’s signature scent of coconut or baby powder.
Small dogs (under 8kg): $80
Medium dogs (8 – 13kg): $90
Large dogs (>13kg): $100
Doggy dare care $25 for the day (7.30am – 5pm).Terms & Conditions
The QT Life isn’t just reserved for humans. But we do have a couple of pet friendly terms and conditions to ensure every guest checks into an extraordinary stay.
- We allow one pooch per room, with a maximum weight of 20 kilos.
- Your pup must sleep on the bed provided.
- To keep our rooms up to QT standard, a $150 cleaning fee will be taken at the time of booking and our housekeeping team will enter on a daily basis to keep your room sparkly and clean.
- We ask you leash your pooch at all times when in permitted public areas and that your fur baby is never left alone.
- Your pet must be fully house trained and we ask you take your bestie for regular bathroom breaks.
- Prior to check in, you must complete a waiver helping us get to know your pet a little better.
- Length of stay restrictions apply.