- qtQT Cabins
- Venues & Events
Fur-Friendly Stays at QT
What the world needs now is love, dog love. Times have been ruff, so we want to give you and your best fur-iend a new leash on life. Let us cut to the chase: Pug-et about leaving your dog at home, QT has gone pet-friendly.
If your K9 is under 20 kilos, get ready for a special QT breed of doggo indulgence.
Our pet-friendly rooms come with fetching features, including a designer doggy bed and a decadent treat for your fur-iend on arrival.
For added whining and dining, check out the poochie cute mini bar packed with pet-friendly snacks and a deluxe in-room dogs’ dinner menu designed by QT’s Head of Treats, You can “paw-ty” on down to the extras, but they’ll be putting a little extra shimmy in your wallet.
We’re fur reals. Just mutter the words and we’ll book you in for a playfully luxurious designer dog sleepover.
Pup Yeah! In Room DiningTerms & Conditions
The QT Life isn’t just reserved for humans. But we do have a couple of pet friendly terms and conditions to ensure every guest checks into an extraordinary stay.
- Pup Yeah in-room dinner menu and mini bar charges are not included in the room rate.
- We allow one pooch per room, with a maximum weight of 20 kilos.
- Your pup must sleep on the bed provided.
- To keep our rooms up to QT standard, a $150 cleaning fee will be taken at the time of booking and our housekeeping team will enter on a daily basis to keep your room sparkly and clean.
- We ask you leash your pooch at all times when in permitted public areas and that your fur baby is never left alone.
- Your pet must be fully house trained and we ask you take your bestie for regular bathroom breaks.
- Prior to check in, you must complete a waiver helping us get to know your pet a little better.
- Length of stay restrictions apply.
- Venues & Events