- Rooms & Apartments
- Venues & EventsVenues & Events
As any proud, sun-fearing, square-eyed gamer will tell you, there are cheats built into every game. They can be shortcuts, secret levels or power-ups. There’s a cheat built into our game – and it’s how to score a complimentary room upgrade. Which, in a way, is a shortcut to extreme comfort, its own secret level and very cheeky power-up.
It goes by the alias of Linger Longer and what it boils down to is turning Monday into Sunday. A relatively simple idea. One for those who dread the end of the weekend and the beginning of the workweek – hands up, please. Yep, that’s everyone.
We haven’t had a long weekend since Queens’ Birthday weekend and we won’t have another one until Labour Day. This is a cold, hard and depressing fact. QT Museum Wellington is suggesting you treat yourself to a three day weekend in between, just to break up the stretch.
Like any choice long weekend, Linger Longer includes complimentary cocktails. And these cocktails are damn fine… the types of cocktails that have you posting, “You stole a piece of my heart” Boomerang “cheersing” pics on Instagram without even realising. Cocktails like:
- Espresso Martini – Tito’s Vodka, Borghetti Coffee Liqueur, Fresh Espresso
- Negroni – Reid + Reid Gin, Campari, Antica Formula Finished With A Citrus Twist
- Sage Elderflower Martini – Caorunn Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Married With Citrus, Decorated With Sage & Rose Petals
- Raspberry Fizz – Raspberry Puree Topped With Spanish Cava With A Generous Squeeze Of Rum & Cacao Foam & A Grating Of Chocolate
As well as the cocktails, you’ll be hooked up tickets to the Embassy Theatre, a late check out and room upgrade. All the rooms are balling, to say the least, but you could get a room upgrade to a suite or even a harbour view. Insert Borat, “very nice… high five”.
Linger Longer is available now until November 30, 2017.Serenade Your Soul
It’s time to slink into Friday nights in our artistic Lobby Lounge, with gin cocktails…Where beauty meets delectable delight
Hippopotamus welcomes Antipodes for eight glowing weeks of Nourish Me High Tea. From the outside, in,…
QT SocialFeeling a little social? Follow QT