Looking to park with us?
Onsite self-parking is available at $35 per night. Our parking entrance is located at 116 King Street, Newcastle, 2300.
Follow the steps below and you’ll be checking into extraordinary in no time.
- At 116 King Street Newcastle, you’ll see a Woolworths Metro sign. This is the entry to the shared parking area.
- At the boom gate, tap your credit card which will allow entry. This is a credit card activated boom gate. No ticket will be issued and no payment will be charged to your credit card.
- Please park in either the ‘Hotel’ or ‘Retail’ marked spaces available.
- Once parked, follow the sign which states ‘Hotel’ and ‘Woolworths’ with marked arrows to head up the stairwell. Alternatively, take the lift to the Ground Floor to Lyric Lane and the small shopping area.
- Make your way to Perkins Street and turn right, then right again at Hunter Street. You will notice the QT sign at the hotel’s main entrance at 185 Hunter Street, Newcastle.
- Enter QT to check into extraordinary. Please make it known to the team that you have self-parked.
- You’ll need a validated ticket which must be printed at Reception to exit the carpark. Please ask a team member at the desk for a validated ticket.
- When exiting the car park, you must scan the exact same credit card that you used on entry. Then:
- Tap once on exit and the screen will display a fee. Do not hold your credit card over the payWave or it will authorise a charge on your credit card.
- Scan your validation ticket in the red scanner.
Note: you must scan your credit card first, then the validated ticket second.
- The boom gate will lift and no charges will be applied to your credit card.