- Venues & Events
It’s the most wonderful..ly hectic time of the year. But in true QT fashion, we’re all about finding ways to keep spirits bright. Whether you’re home for the holidays, visiting Nan for Christmas, or just stumbling through our lakeside locale, let’s make sure you turn off the stress and tune in to your festive side.
In Queenstown, there’s no shortage of opportunities for merrymaking and joyful gallivanting. We’re wrapping up all the must-do festive experiences to have in the adventure capital.
Hang out with QT Queenstown:
- Christmas Day in Bazaar – Rock your festive frock, it’s about to get extra jolly at Bazaar. We’re rolling out the spread to end all spreads on Christmas Day. Take the pressure off yourself, and do your loved ones a favour by letting our chefs do the dazzling.
- New Year, New Decade at Bazaar – This one’s a feast for the senses. Bring in the new decade and dive into new delectable frontiers of flavour. Once you’ve feasted on those views, you’ll indulge in a generous feast made with the freshest Central Otago produce and a colourful mosaic of international flavours.
- Recover with Power Down – Booked in with us? If you’re anything like us, you’ll need a holiday from your holiday. After your celebrations, settle into some delicious downtime. We’ll hold onto your phone so you can hang out with the real you and some enticing wellness-inspired treats.
- Arrowtown Farmers Market – Every Sunday, stalls fill the Arrowtown streets. Pick up some stocking stuffers from local producers.
- Christmas Day Queenstown parkrun – Go for a run to earn your festive spread at Bazaar. Starts at 8:00am.
- Friday Night Ice Disco – Break out the spandex to skate under LED lights, Fridays through 17 January. You’ll rock it.
- Christmas Show – Just lean in to that yuletide magic. It’s tradition after all. 15 December, 1:00pm and 5:00pm.
So what’ll it be? Go forth and make merry!
Bite or Beverage? Meet Vegas-Based Cocktail Creationist Jo Twiford
Something is stirring in Queenstown. ‘Blurred Lines’ is shaking up the dinner and drinks scene…Turning the Tables on Valentine’s Day
This Valentine’s Day we’re celebrating love in all its forms, with options for every type…
QT SocialFeeling a little social? Follow QT
- Venues & Events