QT Sydney’s Gowings Bar & Grill will dish up a smashing dining surprise this Easter, with guests being gifted delicious milk chocolate eggs, some filled with extravagant prizes.
Guests dining on Friday and Saturday over the Easter long weekend will receive indulgent milk chocolate eggs that have been delicately handmade in France, with only 60 available, so it’s first in best fed.
In what will be the closest thing to a fine dining food fight at Gowings, diners are then encouraged to smash open their bespoke Easter treats, with ten of the hand-crafted eggs containing luxury prizes, including:
- Two nights’ stay at any QT across Australia, including breakfast and dinner (subject to availability; flights not included; black dates apply)
- Luxurious spaQ treatment vouchers
- Exclusive Kerstin Florian product from spaQ
- 2 x tickets to a Sydney Opera House tour
- MJ Bale gift voucher to the value of $250
- Gold Class cinema tickets
- 1 x annual membership to the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (MAAS)
- Double pass to the Museum of Contemporary Art’s (MCA) April ARTBAR eventWhile the vast majority of venues will be closed for the festivities over Easter, Gowings Bar & Grill will be open for dinner on both Friday 14th April and Saturday 15th April for dinner service, offering diners a unique alternative to the traditional Easter festivities. Details for the offering are as follows: Location: Gowings Bar & Grill, QT Sydney, 49 Market Street Sydney Bookings: [email protected] (bookings recommended but not essential); (02) 8262 0062
- Inclusions: complimentary chocolate egg, some filled with prizes
- Dates: April 14 and 15