QT Sydney is showing its true multi-colours this Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras season with the launch of their ‘Mardi Gras on QT’ package. As Sydney’s only 5 star design hotel, QT Sydney wants to make sure that all travellers attending one of the city’s largest and most bedazzling celebrations of diversity, acceptance and inclusion can do so in premium style and comfort.
The ‘Mardi Gras on QT’ package includes:
- Two nights in a QT King Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily for two in Gowings Bar and Grill
- Late check-out at 12 noon, which will be perfect for resting a sore head after the parade
Also to ensure that parade goers are fully prepared for the night ahead, the package also includes a choice of one of four treatments at spaQ and the Barber Shop**. Guests can select either:
- 30 minute Tension target massage
- 30 minute Essential Focal Facial
- 30 Minute Wild Thyme Foot Therapy
- The Don traditional cut throat shave at the Barber Shop
With the package prices starting from $405* and running from the 1 March until the end of the Mardi Gras season on 9 March, parade revellers should look no further than QT Sydney for a place to base themselves for the big parade.
*Price available for Priority Guest members – prices start from $630 for non-members
** Treatments are available for two people