- Venues & EventsVenues & Events
High Tea on The Rooftop at QT
To all tea-swilling lovers, we ask that you put down the fine china and stroll into QT. Why? You’re about to stylishly devour a three-tiered stand of mouth-watering treats with a hint of our signature QT quirk, oozing with elegance and elevated above it all on the 18th floor, sweeping you away in stunning views.
Executive Chef Nic Wood and his team are behind savoury treats such as Shark Bay crab crumpets, Heirloom beets with cashew creme and Cucumber sarnies. When it comes to sweet, you’ll want to save room for delicacies such as Orange and Vanilla slice and Nectarine and White Chocolate Straciatella Arancini, QT hand-crafted chocolate treats and more.
We recommend rounding up the crew, because this is no regular High Tea…it’s a Q-Tea.
Insider tip: Upgrade that tea to a bubbly and indulge a little.
Available Saturdays from 1.00pm-3.00pm
from AU$65 per person
- Heirloom Beets + Cashew Creme + Fried Pastry, Crumpet + Shark Bay Crab + Lemon + Celery, Confit Ocean Trout + Asparagus + Zucchini Tartlets, Cucumber +Lemon + Dill + Cream Cheese Finger Sandwich
- Peach + Straciatella Arancini + White Chocolate, Bitter Chocolate + Cocoa + Cannoli, Orange + Vanilla Slice, Raspberry + Vanilla Baked Cheesecake, Petit Fours
- Selection of Seven Seas Teas + Barista Coffee
- Upgrade: Sterling Caviar (10g) + Lemon Blinis + Creme Fraiche + Chive + Egg $155