- Venues & EventsVenues & Events
High Tea at QT
To all tea-swilling lovers, we ask that you put down the fine china and stroll into QT. Why? You’re about to stylishly devour a three-tiered stand of mouth-watering treats with a hint of our signature QT quirk, oozing with elegance.
Executive Chef Greg Benney and his team are behind savoury treats such as smoked salmon and avocado macaroons, mini brioche poppers and smoked bacon mac and cheese croquettes. When it comes to sweet, you’ll want to save room for delicacies such as raspberry gloss tarts, QT hand-crafted chocolate treats and more.
We recommend rounding up the crew, because this is no regular High Tea.
Insider tip: Upgrade that tea to a bubbly and indulge a little.
Available 7 days a week from 10am to 2pm.
Terms & Conditions
- QT High Tea served with tea and espresso coffee - $49pp
- QT High Tea served with Champagne Perrier-Jouët, tea and espresso coffee - $64pp
- Bottomless Pimms for two hours - $20pp
- Bottomless Aperol for two hours - $25pp
Bookings essential. Available 10am to 2pm, 7 days a week.from AU$49 per person