- Venues & EventsVenues & Events
Esther Takeaways at Level 3
PRE-HEAT THE OVEN. ESTHER IS COMING TO YOUR BUBBLE.
Auckland, we miss you! While our gold discoball oven may be taking a break at Level 3, we know yours is all fired up.
Until we can welcome you in again, we’re sending a bit of Esther’s homely fare to your bubble.
From Chef Sean Connolly’s famous Lamb Shoulder and Burnt Basque Cheesecake to T-Bone Steak dinners, Esther’s talented team have prepped the most indulgent selection of takeaways. All you need to do is pick up, heat up and tuck in.
- Luxe Lamb Shoulder Dinner (serves 2) – including Flatbread and Taramasalata, Potato Mash, Village Salad, Burnt Basque Cheesecake and Pre-Mixed House Negronis $125
- Bianca Bolognaise (serves 2) – Fresh made fusilli pasta, Pork and Chicken bolognaise in a Bianca sauce, Parmigiano-Reggiano to garnish, and Olaf’s Ficelle with salted butter, Curious Croppers tomato salad and Pre-Mixed House Negronis $50
- Reverse-Seared T-Bone Steak Dinner (serves 3-4) – T-Bone steak, flatbread and taramasalata, baked saganaki, truffle potato mash, Curious Croppers tomato salad, apple tart, vanilla bean cream and Americano cocktails $160
- Whole Burnt Basque Cheesecake – with Orange Marmalade $45
Order by 1pm for same-day contactless pickup at Esther from 4pm.